- Name Han, Gyoung Hae
- Position Professor, Department of Child Development and Family Studies, College of Human Ecology, Seoul National University
- Dept. Child Development
- Major Gerontology, Family Studies
- Office Bldg, 222, Rm. 412
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact 02-880-8747
- Ph. D., Pennsylvania State University, 1990
- M.A., Home Economics, Seoul National University, 1980
- B.A., Agriculture and Home Economics, Seoul National University, 1978
- Son, J., & Han, G. (2014). The effects of the socio-economic resources, psychological and relational traits on marital satisfaction and stability of Korean baby boomers: A focus on gender differences. Korean Journal of Health and Social Affairs, 34(4), 185-216
- Han, G., Kim, J. H., & Park, K. R. (2013). Study on the cultural capital and related factors among the pre-elderly residing in urban areas. Korean Journal of Gerontology, 33(1), 163-181.
- Han, G., & Choi, S. (2013). Korean female baby boomer’s work life and the marital quality: A focus on the retirement process and the job classification. Family and Culture, 25(1), 1-38.
- Son, J. Y., & Han, G. H. (2012). The effects of marital status on health among older adults: The mediating effects of economic resources and social networks. Korean Journal of Family Social Work, 35, 5-40.
- Son, J. Y., & Han, G. H. (2012). The effects of marital status on health among older women: The moderating effects of age and parent-adult child relationships. Korean Journal of Population Studies, 35(1), 211-238.
- Lee,, J. H., & Han, G. H. (2012). Korean pre-elders’ friendship experience and happiness. Korean Journal of Health and Social Affairs, 32(2), 170-205.