- Name Park, Hye Jun
- Position Associate Professor, Department of Child Development and Family Studies, College of Human Ecology, Seoul National University
- Dept. Child Development
- Major Special Education, Child Education
- Office Bldg. 222, Rm. 406
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact 02-880-6824
- Ed. D. Curriculum and Teaching(Early Childhood Special Education), Teachers College, Columbia University, 2003
- M.A. Special Education, New York University, 1997
- B.A. Ethics Education, Seoul National University, 1995
- Park, H., & Chung, G. H. (2014). A multifaceted model of changes and adaptation among Korean mothers of children with disabilities. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 24(4), 915-929.
- Kim, Y. H., & Park, H. J. (2014). The effects of parenting stress on the parents quality of life of parents of children with Down Syndrome: Focusing on the mediating effect of parents’ perception. The Korean Journal of the Human Development, 21(2), 97-114.
- Suh, H. S., & Park, H. J. (2014). Early childhood teachers’ and mothers’ perceptions of play during free choice activity time: Based-on video-cued in-depth interview. Korean Journal of Early Childhood Education and Care, 9(2), 147-176.
- Lee, B. R., Park, H. J., & Lee, K. Y. (2013). Korean adolescents’ physical health and peer relationships: The mediating effects of self-perceived health status and resilience. Korean Journal of Child Studies, 34(5), 127-144.
- Park, H. J., Han, G. H., Park, S. R., Chang, M. N., & Chun, E. J. (2013). 0-8 Children’s socio-emotional development and mothers’ psychological states: Based on Boryung Baby Panel data. Korean Journal of Home Management, 31(1), 11-27.
- Yun, S. Y., & Park, H. J. (2013). Interaction types among children with visual impairments according to the characteristics of classes and the teachers’ intervention: Cases of 3 kindergarten classes of schools for the blind. Korean Journal of Childhood Special Education, 13(1), 49-72.