- A Call for SNU Global Scholarship Applications for Spring 2015
- 사용자정의1 ApplicationFormSNUGlobalScholarship-Spring-2015.docx
- 날짜2014-12-05 00:00:00
Seoul National University(SNU) is proud to announce the beginning of its acceptance for SNU Global Scholarship applications for the Spring semester of 2015 to motivated and high-calibre graduate students at SNU. This Global Scholarship is designed to enable highly competitive students to concentrate on their research, and to promote global research environment at SNU.
■ SNU Global Scholarship for Spring 2015
1. Eligibility : International graduate students of SNU
2. Number of recipients: The number of recipients of each college will be determined after screening applications.
1) SNU Global Scholarship 1(in Korean ‘초우수 외국인 학문후속 세대 지원’)
: Tuition, Living Expenses(monthly KRW1,200,000), Round-trip Airfare
※ Public Sector Scholarship is included in SNU Global Scholarship 1.
(Scholarship for public sector employees from developing countries,
in Korean ‘개발도상국 공공부문 종사자 장학금’)
: Graduate students with more than one year work experience at the public sector up to one year prior to the announcement of SNU admissions result are eligible.
: Please submit the official document in English or Korean with an official seal, indicating employment history at the public sector.
2) SNU Global Scholarship 2 (in Korean ‘초우수 외국인 핵심인재 지원’)
3) Korean Language Special Program(in Korean ‘한국어 수업 지원’)
: Tuition for Korean Language Special Program evening classes for 1 session(10 weeks) at the Language Education Institute of SNU
※ Korean Language Special Program applicants should complete on-line application for the program(evening class) until January 30(Fri.), 2015 at http://lei.snu.ac.kr/site/en/klec/evening/application.jsp
※ Applicants can choose more than one program among three options in their SNU Global Scholarship application form.
4. Duration of Award : 1 year
※ Please note the recipients of the SNU Global Scholarship Program might be restricted from taking leave of absence.
5. Required documents
1) Application form (See attached)
2) Transcript of academic record at your final educational institution
: Please submit an application and other required documents by post or in person to the department office
※ Address: 1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul 151-742, Republic of Korea
College of Human Ecology, Seoul National University Scholarship Officer
7. Submission Period : 9am ~ 6pm, December3(Wed.) ~ December 31(Wed.), 2014
8. Result Announcement : February ,2014
※ Only finally selected candidates will be notified individually by each college.
9. Inquiries: Department office 02-880-8747