||Seoul National University has been one of collaborative institutions of the Samsung Dream Scholarship Foundation’s Glo-harmony Scholarship Program(domestic scholarship for students from developing nations) since 2008. SNU will select approximately three applicants as candidates for SNU for Glo-Harmony Scholarship for Spring 2015.
- Students from DAC recipient country (See details on the attached list)
- Undergraduate or graduate students (newly admitted or current)
- Undergraduate students: going into first, second or third year in Spring 2015
- Demonstrating financial need
- Majoring in Humanities or Social Sciences are given priority
- Applicants from combatant nations of the Korean War(Colombia, Ethiopia, the Philippines, South Africa, Thailand, and Turkey) are given priority.
- Strong-willed students for contributing to their home country upon graduation
- Having potential to become a global leader
- Language proficiency of either English or Korean is highly recommended, but not compulsory
* Please see attached for the list of recipient countries.
- Full tuition fee : Provided by SNU starting from Spring 2015(Maximum of 8 semesters)
- Financial support (dormitory fee, insurance, text books, food, etc.) : Provided by Samsung Dream Scholarship Foundation.
- Subsidies will be renewed every year depending on students’ grades(minimum of 2.7), study ability, improvements in Korean Language, and fund availability at the time of renewal.
- Financial support will be provided by Samsung Dream Scholarship Foundation
- Details on the amount and period of subsidies will be available upon the final confirmation of the foundation.
|Approx. 3 students (including undergraduate and graduate students)
||Dates and Deadlines
|Application submission (OIA)
||January 16th (Fri), 2015. 18:00 (Deadline)
|Documents Screening &
|February 25th (Wed), 2015 ~ March 2nd(Mon.), 2015.
: The foundation will notify prospective interviewees only
|Announcement of Final Results
||In the early March, 2015 (approx.)
|Submit application forms and all required documents to the Office of International Affairs (OIA) by POST or in PERSON only.
The Scholarship Coordinator.
CJ International Center(Bldg.#152), 1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu,
Seoul 151-742, Republic of Korea
Deadline: January 16th (Fri), 2015. 18:00
*Late applicants will not be considered under any circumstance.
*Email applicants are not acceptable.
||Ms. Sunhee CHUNG
Email: email@example.com (For inquiries, please email us.)